This blog post about Wishing Well Wording For Wedding Invitations was posted on April 29, 2017 at 11:39 pm. It is uploaded on the Wedding Invitation category. Wishing Well Wording For Wedding Invitations is tagged with Wishing Well Wording For Wedding Invitations, Wishing, Well, Wording, For, Wedding, Invitations..
Wishingwish (wish),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to want;
long for (usually fol. by an infinitive or a clause): I wish to travel. I wish that it were morning.
- to desire (a person or thing) to be (as specified): to wish the problem settled.
- to entertain wishes, favorably or otherwise, for: to wish someone well; to wish someone ill.
- to bid, as in greeting or leave-taking: to wish someone a good morning.
- to request or charge: I wish him to come.
- to desire;
yearn (often fol. by for): Mother says I may go if I wish. I wished for a book.
- to make a wish: She wished more than she worked.
- wish on:
- to force or impose (usually used in the negative): I wouldn't wish that awful job on my worst enemy.
- Also, wish upon. to make a wish using some object as a magical talisman: to wish on a star.
- an act or instance of wishing.
- a request or command: I was never forgiven for disregarding my father's wishes.
- an expression of a wish, often one of a kindly or courteous nature: to send one's best wishes.
- something wished or desired: He got his wish--a new car.
Wellwell1 (wel),USA pronunciation adv., adj., [compar.]bet•ter, [superl.]best, interj., n.
- in a good or satisfactory manner: Business is going well.
- thoroughly, carefully, or soundly: to shake well before using; listen well.
- in a moral or proper manner: to behave well.
- commendably, meritoriously, or excellently: a difficult task well done.
- with propriety, justice, or reason: I could not well refuse.
- adequately or sufficiently: Think well before you act.
- to a considerable extent or degree: a sum well over the amount agreed upon.
- with great or intimate knowledge: to know a person well.
without doubt: I anger easily, as you well know.
- with good nature;
without rancor: He took the joke well.
- as well:
- in addition;
too: She insisted ondirecting the play and on producing it as well.
- equally: The town grew as well because of its location as because of its superb climate.
- as well as, as much or as truly as;
equally as: Joan is witty as well as intelligent.
- in good health;
sound in body and mind: Are you well? He is not a well man.
- satisfactory, pleasing, or good: All is well with us.
- proper, fitting, or gratifying: It is well that you didn't go.
- in a satisfactory position;
well-off: I am very well as I am.
- leave well enough alone, avoid changing something that is satisfactory.
- (used to express surprise, reproof, etc.): Well! There's no need to shout.
- (used to introduce a sentence, resume a conversation, etc.): Well, who would have thought he could do it?
success: to wish well to someone.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
The image about Wishing Well Wording For Wedding Invitations have 2 attachments , they are Rustic Wedding Wishing Well Card / Mason Jar Kraft Wedding / Printable Wedding / Rustic Invitation / Instant Download Printable PDF File, Posted In Invitations .. Following are the photos:
Before speaking about Wishing Well Wording For Wedding Invitations, we would like to discuss some advice on outside wedding decoration. First, don't neglect to make sure you will find no accessories regarding old water such as bathrooms, water pretty vegetable canisters, etc. Since that always mosquitoes nesting. Offer plug for electrical equipment. Make sure a location is for mild plugs that are electrical, microphone, speakers, etc. that are DJ Even Though The party is done with outdoor party's concept, energy stays an important factor in wedding decor.
A week before d day. Hold the ornaments on your own pine, do not forget the colored light-warninya. Take pleasure in the depiction of the sunset to the lamps that create a romantic environment-marvelous. You appeared to contain the service and wedding party in a story book. Strands of lamps might be hung to the divisions and woods. Make certain the cord never to create the request fall.
Wishing Well Wording For Wedding Invitations to the coffeetable must be placed in a place that's not-too windy, so as not to soar. Like a precaution if it rains, the phone call trainer rainwater and supply towels inside the variety of lots that can be used-to dry the chair the visitors