This post of Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples was published on March 9, 2018 at 8:42 pm. It is published under the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples is tagged with Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples, Wedding, Invitation, Card, Wording, Samples..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Samplessam•ple (sam′pəl, säm′-),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -pled, -pling.
- a small part of anything or one of a number, intended to show the quality, style, or nature of the whole;
- a subset of a population: to study a sample of the total population.
- a sound of short duration, as a musical tone or a drumbeat, digitally stored in a synthesizer for playback.
- serving as a specimen: a sample piece of cloth.
- to take a sample or samples of;
test or judge by a sample.
The blog post of Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples have 6 pictures , they are Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples Design Inspirations #1 Excellent Sample Wedding Invitation Card Wording Best Creation Rectangular Single Sided Dinner Dancing Love Shape, Wedding Invitation Cards Wordings – Sample, Sample Of Wedding Invitation Wording …, Sample Wedding Invitation Fabulous Anniversary Invitations Cards Wording Card Samples, Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples Nice Design #5 Wedding Invitation Cards Wordings – Sample, Sample Wedding Invitation Cards For Friends Inspirationalnew 15 Creative Traditional Wedding Invitation Wording Samples Apw. Here are the pictures:
For all those of you who wish to get committed, there is nothing wrong if everything is prepared with Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples. One can be an invitation card which will be directed. Manufactured request cards could be expected to express information that was obvious about who to wed, wherever so when the wedding happened. The following interesting information for choosing Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples such as for example, about the strategies:
Sometimes, groom and the bride desire to display their Prewedding images. No matter if you intend to try this. Furthermore, today there are various people who obtained a wedding invitation card trend of inquisitive to view groom and the bride, not only their names' encounters.
In the home, re create the style in accordance with your spouse along with your needs. So that the results are acceptable, hunting invitation cards' procedure should really be completed well ahead of the weddingday ahead of time. At the least 8 weeks prior to the wedding day.
The first step that really must be obtained by the wedding couple are wanting invitation card design. Locate or develop a design as you can. If necessary, echoed the invitation cards you will actually obtain. You maintain it in your recollection and may also visit the place of printing or invitation card manufacturer, a great and distinctive glance.