This post about Wedding Invitation Card Content was uploaded at October 23, 2017 at 5:04 am. This article is posted on the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Invitation Card Content is tagged with Wedding Invitation Card Content, Wedding, Invitation, Card, Content..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Contentcon•tent1 (kon′tent),USA pronunciation n.
- Usually, contents.
- something that is contained: the contents of a box.
- the subjects or topics covered in a book or document.
- the chapters or other formal divisions of a book or document: a table of contents.
- something that is to be expressed through some medium, as speech, writing, or any of various arts: a poetic form adequate to a poetic content.
- significance or profundity;
meaning: a clever play that lacks content.
- substantive information or creative material viewed in contrast to its actual or potential manner of presentation: publishers, record companies, and other content providers; a flashy Web site, but without much content.
- that which may be perceived in something: the latent versus the manifest content of a dream.
- the sum of the attributes or notions comprised in a given conception;
the substance or matter of cognition.
- power of containing;
holding capacity: The bowl's content is three quarts.
- volume, area, or extent;
- the amount contained.
- [Ling.]the system of meanings or semantic values specific to a language (opposed to expression).
- [Math.]the greatest common divisor of all the coefficients of a given polynomial. Cf. primitive polynomial.
- any abstraction of the concept of length, area, or volume.
Wedding Invitation Card Content have 4 attachments , they are Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples ., Wedding Invitation Card Wording Samples: Hindu Marriage Invitation Cards Samples ., Card Invitation Wording, Pano Zona | Your Wedding Inspiration Zone - Part 4. Here are the images:
Wedding Invitation Card Content is really very important to your wedding. On picking a bridal dress before discussing that I'd like to tell you some tips. First tip, produce a consultation together with the artist long-time before. We propose you create a meeting ahead of time should you choose to use a wedding gown designed by renowned developers. Generally, wedding dresses are made by manufacturers in line with the buyer. It would require a number of years, starting from layout discussion for the process.
Don't forget to test. There are many modifications in the style of the marriage outfit. Do not forget to try it, woman. Who understands, before you will find a method that you simply consider you do not fit, possibly allow you to look spectacular effects.
Nonetheless puzzled seeking style simple yet stunning gown during use? Let's look on the net at a collection of Wedding Invitation Card Content. Who understands, one of these encourage you.
Installing with maximum functionality. Try to imagine how you will look in the H that is total despite being new to attempt. For instance, if you would like to use a veil, do not pause to use all time's completeness. Similarly with decomposed or hair bun when H. Since things that are small could have an impact how your costume must appear to be.