Wedding Card Word was posted at November 2, 2017 at 8:24 pm. It is uploaded on the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Card Word is tagged with Wedding Card Word, Wedding, Card, Word..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Wordword (wûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation, that functions as a principal carrier of meaning. Words are composed of one or more morphemes and are either the smallest units susceptible of independent use or consist of two or three such units combined under certain linking conditions, as with the loss of primary accent that distinguishes black′bird′ from black′ bird′. Words are usually separated by spaces in writing, and are distinguished phonologically, as by accent, in many languages.
- speech or talk: to express one's emotion in words; Words mean little when action is called for.
- the text or lyrics of a song as distinguished from the music.
- contentious or angry speech;
a quarrel: We had words and she walked out on me.
- a short talk or conversation: Marston, I'd like a word with you.
- an expression or utterance: a word of warning.
- warrant, assurance, or promise: I give you my word I'll be there.
information: We received word of his death.
- a verbal signal, as a password, watchword, or countersign.
- an authoritative utterance, or command: His word was law.
- Also called machine word. a string of bits, characters, or bytes treated as a single entity by a computer, particularly for numeric purposes.
- (cap.) Also called the Word, the Word of God.
- the Scriptures;
- the Logos.
- the message of the gospel of Christ.
- a proverb or motto.
- at a word, in immediate response to an order or request;
in an instant: At a word they came to take the situation in hand.
- be as good as one's word, to hold to one's promises.
- eat one's words, to retract one's statement, esp. with humility: They predicted his failure, but he made them eat their words.
- have a word, to talk briefly: Tell your aunt that I would like to have a word with her.
- have no words for, to be unable to describe: She had no words for the sights she had witnessed.
- in a word, in summary;
in short: In a word, there was no comparison.Also, in one word.
- in so many words, in unequivocal terms;
explicitly: She told them in so many words to get out.
- keep one's word, to fulfill one's promise: I said I'd meet the deadline, and I kept my word.
- man of his word or woman of her word, a person who can be trusted to keep a promise;
a reliable person.
- of few words, laconic;
taciturn: a woman of few words but of profound thoughts.
- of many words, talkative;
wordy: a person of many words but of little wit.
- put in a good word for, to speak favorably of;
commend: He put in a good word for her with the boss.Also, put in a word for.
- take one at one's word, to take a statement to be literal and true.
- take the words out of one's mouth, to say exactly what another person was about to say.
- weigh one's words, to choose one's words carefully in speaking or writing: It was an important message, and he was weighing his words.
- to express in words;
select words to express;
phrase: to word a contract with great care.
- my word! or upon my word! (used as an exclamation of surprise or astonishment.)
This article of Wedding Card Word have 12 pictures including Wedding Reception Only Invitations Wording, Wedding Card Word Awesome Design #2 Wedding Invitation Wording– 4 Things You Should Not Say, Wedding Cards Messages In Invitation Invitation Card Wording Wedding Cards Wordings On Christian Wedding Invitations Wording, Wedding Invitation Template - 64+ Free Printable Word, Pdf, Psd For Microsoft Word, Wedding Invitation Card Template Word | Wedding Ideas Inside Throughout Wedding Invitation Card Template In Word, Wedding Card Word #6 Invitation Word Wedding Beautiful Friends Invitation Card Wordings For Wedding, Wedding Card Word #7 MS Word Wedding Invitation Card Templates Word Document Templates The Best Flowers Ideas Marriage Invitation Letter, Latest Trend Of Indian Wedding Card Invitation Wordings 48 For First Communion Invitations Cards With Indian, Facebook Dialog · Pinterest. Word Wedding Invitation ., Wedding Card Word #10 Invitation Template Card Beautiful Wedding Invitation Card Template In Word, Wedding Card Word Photo Gallery #11 Invitation That Says Fun Wedding Invitation Wording, Wedding Reception Invitation Template DIY \. Following are the photos:
Today we'll discuss Wedding Card Word. Someday it is safer to produce an invitation that is truly basic. Should you be serious to generate one, merely fit something important inside. Where the wedding happened often in a wedding card, covered approach or a chart of the positioning. These maps will be the key needs if the wedding place is performed at home or at the precise location of method that is the woman evasive, particularly for friends who reside outside the metropolis.
Frequently the request card vendor currently includes a road of the place of assembly hall , inn or the building, but the woman must produce their particular then outlined using the vendor to chart the positioning of the home. Make certain the place road so your visitors don't wander off, organized in accordance with the path towards the wedding place.
When you want to produce, double check the Wedding Card Word types which can be all appropriate and in compliance with your wishes. Things that ought to be checked could be the label of title and the bride, brand of parents, some time and day of the marriage along with a chart of your website approach. Picking a wedding invitation layout nice straightforward you can certainly do aheadoftime prior to the wedding starts. Make everything totally as described above so that the affair works according to everything your companion along with you wants and efficiently.