The post about Wedding Anniversary Party Invitations was published on May 14, 2017 at 11:36 am. This article is uploaded under the Wedding Invitation category. Wedding Anniversary Party Invitations is tagged with Wedding Anniversary Party Invitations, Wedding, Anniversary, Party, Invitations..
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Anniversaryan•ni•ver•sa•ry (an′ə vûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- the yearly recurrence of the date of a past event: the tenth anniversary of their marriage.
- the celebration or commemoration of such a date.
- See wedding anniversary.
- returning or recurring each year;
- pertaining to an anniversary: an anniversary gift. Abbr.:anniv.
Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
The article about Wedding Anniversary Party Invitations have 3 pictures including Printable Anniversary Party Invitation, 25th Anniversary, 50th Anniversary, Confetti, We Still Do, Wedding Anniversary Party Printable Invitation - Vintage Modern Mason Jars Chevron 50th Anniversary- DIY, Wedding Invitations For A 50th Wedding Anniversary | 50th Wedding Anniversary Invitation Wording Samples Free For. Below are the attachments:
In the treatment of those items, sometimes everyone has their very own belief so that the beginning of a disagreement which led to a quarrel. When each associate should pick a style for his or her invitation cards, and one of things that usually develop into a debate is. Often both bride and groom have their particular belief concerning wherever the Wedding Anniversary Party Invitations better.
For those of you that are currently inside the first stages of finding your way through a wedding, you do not want in choosing the request card it to experience a combat simply because of various views? In order to avoid this, here are a few tips on selecting a Wedding Anniversary Party Invitations for example below.
Get the referrals up to possible. The first step that must be taken woman is looking invitation card layout. Locate or develop a design as you can. You may ever get, if you need-to replicate the invitation cards. You may even visit with areas of printing or request card creator, observe samples of wedding styles special, store it within your storage!
Accomplish from far-away days. Back home, re create models accordingto your wish along with your spouse. So that the results are adequate, the method of hunting invitation cards ought to be done properly prior to the wedding day beforehand. Atleast 2 weeks before the wedding day.