Traditional Chinese Wedding Dress was posted on October 23, 2017 at 5:04 am. It is published on the Wedding Dress category. Traditional Chinese Wedding Dress is tagged with Traditional Chinese Wedding Dress, Traditional, Chinese, Wedding, Dress..
Traditionaltra•di•tion•al (trə dish′ə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
Also, tra•di•tion•ar•y (trə dish′ə ner′ē)USA pronunciation (for defs. 1–3. ). tra•di′tion•al ′i•ty, n.
- of or pertaining to tradition.
- handed down by tradition.
- in accordance with tradition.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the older styles of jazz, esp. New Orleans style, Chicago style, Kansas City style, and Dixieland. Cf. mainstream (def. 4).
tra•di ′tion•al•ly, adv.
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
The blog post about Traditional Chinese Wedding Dress have 5 photos , they are There Are More And More Dutch Websites With The Ability To Buy Wedding Dresses China., 17 Best Images About Chinese Weddings On Pinterest | Traditional, Wedding Bride And Wedding, Red Traditional Chinese Wedding Dress With Golden Phoenix ., Traditional Chinese Wedding Dress | Women Dress Ideas, Exquisite Traditional Chinese Wedding Dress With Red Lace Top Chiffon Skirt. Following are the pictures:
Perhaps, you'll get bewildered when wish to pick what type Traditional Chinese Wedding Dress. Shoes are one of many important capabilities for almost any woman. You would like to look with a boot that is wonderful but nevertheless relaxed to wear. Here are for picking the Traditional Chinese Wedding Dress some strategies.
Customize design. Cinderella's glass slipper model is lovely. But these shoes are not ideal if your wedding- inspired garden party. Try to find sneakers which are appropriate according to your wedding theme and comfy all day long, to-use.
Customize with your gown. While there are other forms of clothes can protect your shoes and the legs, make sure you preserve modifying your shoes together with the dress and are long you would wear during the marriage ceremony. Be sure when used together with your bridal dress the color and product of the shoes isn't peculiar.
Not essential usage of high-heels. In case you are not used to wearing high-heeled shoes, that you don't must work with a high-heeled shoes. You'll have a lot of jogging and ranking all day through your wedding ceremony. Certainly you do not desire to feel miserable because your sneakers.