Sterling Silver Wedding Ring was posted on October 23, 2017 at 5:04 am. This image is posted on the Wedding Ring category. Sterling Silver Wedding Ring is tagged with Sterling Silver Wedding Ring, Sterling, Silver, Wedding, Ring..
Sterlingster•ling (stûr′ling),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or noting British money: The sterling equivalent is#
- (of silver) having the standard fineness of 0.925.
- made of silver of this fineness: a sterling teapot.
- thoroughly excellent: a man of sterling worth.
- British currency.
- the standard of fineness for gold and silver coin in the United Kingdom, 0.91666 for gold and 0.500 for silver.
- Also called ster′ling sil′ver. silver having a fineness of 0.925, now used esp. in the manufacture of table utensils, jewelry, etc.
- manufactured articles of sterling silver.
- sterling flatware.
Silversil•ver (sil′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a white, ductile metallic element, used for making mirrors, coins, ornaments, table utensils, photographic chemicals, conductors, etc. Symbol: Ag;
at. wt.: 107.870;
at. no.: 47;
sp. gr.: 10.5 at 20°C.
- coin made of this metal;
money: a handful of silver.
- this metal as a commodity or considered as a currency standard.
- table articles made of or plated with silver, including flatware and hollowware.
- any flatware: The kitchen silver is of stainless steel.
- something resembling this metal in color, luster, etc.
- a lustrous grayish white or whitish gray, or the color of the metal: the silver of the leaves.
- any of the silver halides used for photographic purposes, as silver bromide, silver chloride, or silver iodide.
- See silver medal.
- consisting of, made of, or plated with silver.
- of or pertaining to silver.
- producing or yielding silver.
- resembling silver;
silvery: the silver moon.
- clear and soft: silver sounds.
persuasive: a silver tongue.
- urging the use of silver as a currency standard: silver economists.
- indicating the twenty-fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- having the color silver: a silver dress.
- to coat with silver or some silverlike substance.
- to give a silvery color to.
- to become a silvery color.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Sterling Silver Wedding Ring have 7 attachments it's including Eve's Addiction, Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver 2ct CZ Princess Cut Engagement Wedding Ring Set, Bethany's Sterling Silver Princess Cut Wedding Ring Set ., Bling Jewelry Sterling Silver 2ct Round CZ Princess Engagement Wedding Ring Set, Bling Jewelry 0.75ct, Amazon.com: Solid Sterling Silver 925 Engagement Ring Set Bridal Rings With High Quality Cubic Zirconia: Cz Engagement Rings: Jewelry, Classic 3mm Sterling Silver Wedding Band. Below are the pictures:
A Sterling Silver Wedding Ring May Save Spending inside the Long-Term. Cost could be more expensive than acquiring an engagement ring alone if you are buying a wedding-ring models. You choose to buy a wedding-ring too, because there is the total worth of the collection later once the future later. Typically, you will conserve and also have problem in identifying the appropriate or acceptable ring to your future later.
Consider To Regulate Ring Between Guys with Party Women's Occasion. The right choice to get a wedding-ring collection would be to buy a a wedding ring that match each other. Using a set similar to this, you have the choice of shopping for a marriage band that fit or different bands that fit each individual's temperament.
Customers are buying, possess a selection of several setto be viewed, in order that they will more than likely get yourself a Sterling Silver Wedding Ring that satisfies their features that are particular. A diamond wedding-ring set is just a best substitute course to be able to obtain a wedding-ring and wedding ring separately, as well as a good way to contain your companion in order to swap tips in the process of choosing and purchasing.