The post about Star Trek Wedding Ring was published on October 23, 2017 at 5:04 am. It is posted in the Wedding Ring category. Star Trek Wedding Ring is tagged with Star Trek Wedding Ring, Star, Trek, Wedding, Ring..
Starstar (stär),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., starred, star•ring.
- any of the heavenly bodies, except the moon, appearing as fixed luminous points in the sky at night.
- any of the large, self-luminous, heavenly bodies, as the sun, Polaris, etc.
- any heavenly body.
- a heavenly body, esp. a planet, considered as influencing humankind and events.
- a person's destiny, fortune, temperament, etc., regarded as influenced and determined by the stars.
- a conventionalized figure usually having five or six points radiating from or disposed about a center.
- this figure used as an ornament, award, badge, mark of excellence, etc.: The movie was awarded three stars.
- a gem having the star cut.
- the asterism in a crystal or a gemstone, as in a star sapphire.
- a crystal or a gemstone having such asterism.
- See star facet.
- an asterisk.
- a person who is celebrated or distinguished in some art, profession, or other field.
- a prominent actor, singer, or the like, esp. one who plays the leading role in a performance.
- [U.S. Mil.]See battle star.
- [U.S. Navy.]
- a gold or bronze star worn on the ribbon of a decoration or medal to represent a second or subsequent award of the same decoration or medal.
- a silver star worn in place of five gold or bronze stars.
- a white spot on the forehead of a horse.
- a mullet.
- make someone see stars, to deal someone a severe blow causing the illusion of brilliant streaks of light before the eyes: The blow on the head made him see stars, and the next thing he knew he was in the hospital.
- thank one's lucky stars, to acknowledge one's good fortune;
be grateful: Instead of complaining about hospital bills she should thank her lucky stars she's still alive.Also, thank one's stars.
- celebrated, prominent, or distinguished;
preeminent: a star basketball player; a star reporter.
- of or pertaining to a star or stars.
- to set with or as with stars;
- to feature as a star: an old movie starring Rudolph Valentino .
- to mark with a star or asterisk, as for special notice.
- to shine as a star;
be brilliant or prominent.
- (of a performer) to appear as a star: He starred in several productions of Shaw's plays.
Trektrek (trek),USA pronunciation v., trekked, trek•king, n.
- to travel or migrate, esp. slowly or with difficulty.
- [South Africa.]to travel by ox wagon.
- [South Africa.](of a draft animal) to draw (a vehicle or load).
- a journey or trip, esp. one involving difficulty or hardship.
- [South Africa.]a migration or expedition, as by ox wagon.
- [South Africa.]a stage of a journey, esp. by ox wagon, between one stopping place and the next.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The article of Star Trek Wedding Ring have 7 attachments it's including The USS Engagement Ring, 10+ Images About Star Trek Wedding On Pinterest | Wedding, Wedding Ring And Geek Culture, Star Trek Engagement Ring 2.jpg, 20 Geeky Engagement Rings You Can Actually Buy, Geeky Wedding Rings Inspired By BioShock, Star Trek, And More - Neatorama, Geeky Wedding Rings Inspired By BioShock, Star Trek, And More, Star Trek Engagement Ring. Here are the photos:
For choosing sometimes and Star Trek Wedding Ring who does not sometimes take a while makes men under pressure. Since there are several items that need your focus, thus, it requires you in a marriage group. Effectively, listed here are on choosing a a wedding ring person four tips.
Alter the Type Males Such. First thing in selecting a a wedding ring for males you must do is just a a wedding ring to regulate the style using the man's kind. You're able to complement the ring style using career or a hobby they do. For example, if the men who have a hard task within the outdoors or love activities including nature that is extreme, it's greater never to use jewels. Lost or damaged rocks can be led to by this.
Change with Character. Corresponding design or style a-ring with the individuality of someone else may be one solution. Like, a person that has a modest personality and likes anything conventional to become more appropriate to utilize a gold or silver band. Additionally, the design of the ring may be produced simple therefore it looks classic and easy.