Interlocking Wedding Rings was uploaded on March 22, 2017 at 4:55 am. It is posted at the Wedding Ring category. Interlocking Wedding Rings is tagged with Interlocking Wedding Rings, Interlocking, Wedding, Rings..
Interlockingin•ter•lock (v. in′tər lok′, in′tər lok′;n. in′tər lok′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to fit into each other, as parts of machinery, so that all action is synchronized.
- to interweave or interlace, one with another: The branches of the trees interlock to form a natural archway.
- (of switches, signals, etc.) to operate together in a prearranged order.
- to lock one with another.
- to fit (parts) together to ensure coordinated action.
- to arrange (switches, signals, etc.) to effect a predetermined sequence of movement.
- the fact or condition of interlocking or of being interlocked.
- the existence or an instance of an interlocking directorate.
- a device for preventing a mechanism from being set in motion when another mechanism is in such a position that the two operating simultaneously might produce undesirable results.
- Also called ignition interlock. a device or system that prevents an automotive engine from starting until the seat belt for any occupied front seat is fastened.
- a stretch fabric made with a circular knitting machine having two alternating sets of long and short needles.
- [Motion Pictures.]a device for synchronizing the action of a camera and sound recorder.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The article of Interlocking Wedding Rings have 7 images it's including This Classic Designed Interlocking Diamond Wedding Set Features A Solitaire Engagement Ring Sporting A Prong Set Round Diamond Center While A Split Shank At ., Wedding Ring Clipart 9, Interlocking Bridal Set: Diamond Engagement Ring & Matching Wedding Band, Interlocking Floral Diamond Wedding Set ., 0.50 Carat, Damson Coastline Rings-- Interlocking Rings Created From A Stretch Of Coastline Of Your Own, 17 Best Ideas About Interlocking Wedding Rings On Pinterest | Pretty Rings, Beautiful Rings And Engagement Bands. Here are the photos:
Towards the moments wedding, the groom frequently escapes the attention of the invitees and friends. That does not mean you do not relish it, right, although all-the awareness is generally drawn to the woman? This time something which is seldom will be discussed by me evaluations that Interlocking Wedding Rings. Undoubtedly the presents exciting and crazy are memorable for that groom. Just what exactly the-heck gift idea for your groom insane and enjoyment? It is checked by let's out!
Video that is youth. Items to lick the first is photos on her big day and youth play video. Acquire all footage owned by the parents of the groom or images youth photos (in the event the groomis parents have no video) groom, Tuck can be a tale a couple of absurd event actually happened. And do not neglect to put a story about all the things about the groom, whether it's his resource up the habit - a practice distinctive. Then use WO (wedding organizer) who considered the woman to choose the best timing perform it minus the understanding of the wedding couple. Guaranteed them, especially the groom will be stunned for something special .
Explanation gifts that are hilarious and ridiculous. Guess you reward the groom a pack of condoms number of styles and manufacturers, then obtain a guys's underwear and get the buddy of the groom to publish small messages and incorporate the trademark. We feel he will laugh at the items for the groom that you just supply her, and might have stored.