The post about Indian Wedding Invitation Cards Wordings was uploaded at February 28, 2017 at 4:29 am. It is uploaded in the Wedding Invitation category. Indian Wedding Invitation Cards Wordings is tagged with Indian Wedding Invitation Cards Wordings, Indian, Wedding, Invitation, Cards, Wordings..
IndianIn•di•an (in′dē ən),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called American Indian, Amerind, Amerindian, Native American. a member of the aboriginal people of America or of any of the aboriginal North or South American stocks, usually excluding the Eskimos.
- any of the indigenous languages of the American Indians. Abbr.: Ind
- a member of any of the peoples native to or inhabiting India or the East Indies.
- a citizen of the Republic of India.
- [Slang.]a person who performs a required task or carries out the instructions of superiors: We have too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
- the constellation Indus.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the American Indians or their languages.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of India or the East Indies.
- made of Indian corn: Indian meal.
- [Zoogeog.]oriental (def. 3).
- [Phytogeog.]belonging or pertaining to a geographical division comprising India south of the Himalayas, and Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cardscard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Wordingsword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Indian Wedding Invitation Cards Wordings have 5 photos it's including Kerala Hindu Wedding Invitation Card Format Invitation Template, Card Invitation Wording, Card Invitation Wording, Card Invitation Wording, Hindu Wedding Invitation Wordings On Kerala Wedding Invitation Site. Following are the photos:
Before discussing about Indian Wedding Invitation Cards Wordings, we will offer you about developing a good wedding invites, some tips. The initial step and the style, consult using their parents. Unless each household might create an independent wedding party having a separate request anyway. The controversy as well as a conflict of terms generally seem to make sure that your request card layout is wholly healthy.
If required, provide families of each in addition to the brand of your calls and lovers so the invitee is not confused and thought the invitation was wrong address. Or if it is sensed vital, have the telephone range in each family. The goal, so the person of the request can contact the phone number listed for sure whether it's genuine they are invited if the recipient of the request wasn't familiar with her household and the bride.
But also for your house strategy, a unique which may be outlined with the Indian Wedding Invitation Cards Wordings vendor must be made by the bride. Must be checked again, perhaps the routes that you produce come in accordance with present route conditions. Review a lot of things and don't get yourself a floor or road plan built cheaply could make people get lost. Equally, the road- possessed supplier or printing request cards. Will undoubtedly be undesirable when the road was already terminated. Don't permit visitors you stray into other areas or request, perhaps finding lost were also being placed perhaps a wedding or a party.