The image about Gold Band Diamond Ring was posted on September 3, 2017 at 5:34 am. This blog post is published in the Wedding Ring category. Gold Band Diamond Ring is tagged with Gold Band Diamond Ring, Gold, Band, Diamond, Ring..
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The blog post about Gold Band Diamond Ring have 6 attachments , they are Engagement Ring, 17 Best Images About Engagement Rings On Pinterest | Deer Hunting, Solitaire Diamond And Engagement Rings, Mazal Diamond, Antique White Gold And Diamond Ring With Yellow Gold Wide Band Added Later, Pear Shape Diamond Classic Solitaire Engagement Ring Dome Tapered Band In 18K Yellow Gold, 14k Yellow Gold Engagement Ring With A 5 Carat Cushion Cut Moissanite Center And Stackable Bands. Here are the photos:
We shall provide you with some advice on making a great wedding invites before discussing about Gold Band Diamond Ring. Step one and the look, consult using their parents. Unless each family might make an independent marriage party with a separate request anyway. The debate as well as a warfare of phrases often may actually make sure that your request card design is completely fit.
If essential, provide the label of one's calls and partners as well as categories of each your visitor isn't confused and assumed the invitation was improper address. Or if it's thought necessary, likewise incorporate the device range in each household. When the receiver of the invitation was not knowledgeable about her household and the woman the goal, so that the receiver of the request could contact the telephone number outlined for sure whether it is true they're invited.
But for the home program, its own which is often discussed with all the Gold Band Diamond Ring supplier must be made by the woman. Has to be tested again, perhaps the maps that you simply generate come in compliance with road situations that were present. Do not get a floor or map plan created cheaply and review many things will make folks get lost. Similarly, the road- publishing invitation cards or held supplier. Will be inconvenient when the place was already expired. Do not allow attendees you stray into other places or compel, actually getting missing were also being kept a bash.