Free Wedding Invitation Card Template was uploaded on March 31, 2017 at 10:15 am. This post is uploaded at the Wedding Invitation category. Free Wedding Invitation Card Template is tagged with Free Wedding Invitation Card Template, Free, Wedding, Invitation, Card, Template..
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Templatetem•plate (tem′plit),USA pronunciation n.
- a pattern, mold, or the like, usually consisting of a thin plate of wood or metal, serving as a gauge or guide in mechanical work.
- anything that determines or serves as a pattern;
a model: You can use my notes as a template for employee evaluations.
- [Building Trades.]a horizontal piece, as of timber or stone, in a wall, to receive and distribute the pressure of a girder, beam, or the like.
- [Shipbuilding.]either of two wedges in each of the temporary blocks forming the support for the keel of a ship while building.
- [Aerial Photogrammetry.]any object having lines, slots, or straightedges to represent lines radiating from the center of a photograph, used for graphic triangulation.
- a strand of DNA or RNA that serves as a pattern for the synthesis of a complementary strand of nucleic acid or protein.
- a small sheet or strip of cardboard, plastic, or the like, that fits over a portion of the keyboard and provides ready reference to the keystroke commands of a particular software program.
- an electronic file with a predesigned, customized format and structure, as for a fax, letter, or expense report, ready to be filled in.
- Also called safe. a marble base for a toilet.
This blog post about Free Wedding Invitation Card Template have 3 photos it's including Wedding Invitation Card Templates, Wedding Invitation Card Template Free Vector, Invitation Designs Free Templates Marriage Invitation Card Templates Free Download Wedding Ideas. Here are the photos:
Invitation card is one kind of a reflection of the Free Wedding Invitation Card Template. Probably, request cards are a representation of the marriage party's face. Needless to say, apart from a happy time for the woman and her household, a marriage reception can be a second to obtain together with people who have not meet. Nonetheless, a request cards that are negative will make individuals who anticipate his entrance didn't attend.
For your requirements that are planning for relationship it is worth cautious in picking the request card which will be sent to friends and relatives, and observant. About who's likely to get married, time and host to the big event obviously announcements are created to present information. You should consider in picking and producing Free Wedding Invitation Card Template are as follows.
Invitation Card Style. Prepare some invitation card style. Card design you will get from web, area or request card you will ever obtain. Discuss with your companion which design you'll utilize.
Connect photographs Prewedding. If you'd like to put a picture pre-wedding the best one is subsequently chosen by. Installation pre-wedding photography enough to assist guests to discover who's going to get married. It get acquainted with your parents or just could be an invited guest an old friend.