Engagement Rings With Band was published on May 17, 2017 at 10:52 pm. This image is published at the Wedding Ring category. Engagement Rings With Band is tagged with Engagement Rings With Band, Engagement, Rings, With, Band..
Engagementen•gage•ment (en gāj′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of engaging or the state of being engaged.
- an appointment or arrangement: a business engagement.
- betrothal: They announced their engagement.
- a pledge;
an obligation or agreement: All his time seems to be taken up with social engagements.
- employment, or a period or post of employment, esp. in the performing arts: Her engagement at the nightclub will last five weeks.
- an encounter, conflict, or battle: We have had two very costly engagements with the enemy this week alone.
- the act or state of interlocking.
- engagements, [Com.]financial obligations.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Engagement Rings With Band have 7 attachments , they are Engagement Ring With Wedding Band, Custom Pave Diamond Multi-Band Engagement Ring, Round Brilliant Diamond Thick Band Engagement Rings | Halo Diamond Engagement Ring With Wide Shank -, Diamond Split Shank Wedding Band With Matching Engagement Ring - Kirk Kara, Engagement Ring, Engagement Ring -Diamond Huggies Double Pave Band Engagement Ring In 14K White Gold-ES1082BRWG, 18K White Gold Double Diamond Band Engagement Ring. Below are the photos:
Have you been seeking Engagement Rings With Band? We can not refuse that parents do possess a major role for people. From youth till we mature his companies on our lifestyles is huge. Perhaps around our beliefs manifest and also have a partner. Both are not care and simply raise for one to quiet down, nevertheless they are usually there to supply service when you experience the strain of existence.
Tour. You can let them have a and journey where all the vacation and hotel expenditures incurred by you. Because of it aheadoftime should you be however minimal it can be saved by revenue over a travel package solutions. Lots of the tourist resorts in the united states which offers incredible natural attraction, for example Bali Bandung and so on.
To offer something special for parents entered your mind above sacrifice, all concern and their good support during this period? Your parents both must obtain surprise or an award for this to us as well as for almost any solutions. Properly, below are a few of the gifts that may be employed as Engagement Rings With Band.