Destination Wedding Invitation Wording Examples was posted on October 23, 2017 at 5:03 am. This blog post is posted at the Wedding Invitation category. Destination Wedding Invitation Wording Examples is tagged with Destination Wedding Invitation Wording Examples, Destination, Wedding, Invitation, Wording, Examples..
Destinationdes•ti•na•tion (des′tə nā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the place to which a person or thing travels or is sent: Her destination was Rome.
- the purpose for which something is destined.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Wordingword•ing (wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
Examplesex•am•ple (ig zam′pəl, -zäm′-),USA pronunciation n., v., -pled, -pling.
- one of a number of things, or a part of something, taken to show the character of the whole: This painting is an example of his early work.
- a pattern or model, as of something to be imitated or avoided: to set a good example.
- an instance serving for illustration;
specimen: The case histories gave carefully detailed examples of this disease.
- an instance illustrating a rule or method, as a mathematical problem proposed for solution.
- an instance, esp. of punishment, serving as a warning to others: Public executions were meant to be examples to the populace.
- a precedent;
parallel case: an action without example.
- [Rare.]to give or be an example of;
exemplify (used in the passive).
The blog post about Destination Wedding Invitation Wording Examples have 1 pictures , they are Destination-wedding-invitation-wording. Below are the attachments:
Before discussing Destination Wedding Invitation Wording Examples let me give you on picking a superior wedding gown some advice. Fixed and reliability to follow along with. We've to set a budget to selecting there is a wedding gown, if you choose to produce a weddingdress on the popular developer or rent a wedding dress yourself in bridal trust you. General it ought to be allocated despite the fact the estimation is nearly never appropriate. You will possibly save money as opposed to budget set or maybe even devote less of the budget to find the wedding dress that is ideal.
Choose Colour. Think of choosing a textile colour bride to be billed down the road, if you need to follow the history of the distinct region, or perhaps the american history of selecting a bridal dress in white, or maybe that matches the color of the favorites and many more items that may be used to find the color of the cloth bridal package for-you.
Well, currently you realize when make an effort to attend the marriage party how to select Destination Wedding Invitation Wording Examples in party, you are able to use it later.