This post about Circle Diamond Wedding Ring was uploaded at April 18, 2017 at 6:31 am. It is posted under the Wedding Ring category. Circle Diamond Wedding Ring is tagged with Circle Diamond Wedding Ring, Circle, Diamond, Wedding, Ring..
Circlecir•cle (sûr′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a closed plane curve consisting of all points at a given distance from a point within it called the center. Equation: x2 + y2 = r2.
- the portion of a plane bounded by such a curve.
- any circular or ringlike object, formation, or arrangement: a circle of dancers.
- a ring, circlet, or crown.
- the ring of a circus.
- a section of seats in a theater: dress circle.
- the area within which something acts, exerts influence, etc.;
sphere: A politician has a wide circle of influence.
- a series ending where it began, esp. when perpetually repeated;
cycle: the circle of the year.
- [Logic.]an argument ostensibly proving a conclusion but actually assuming the conclusion or its equivalent as a premise;
- a complete series forming a connected whole;
cycle: the circle of the sciences.
- a number of persons bound by a common tie;
coterie: a literary circle; a family circle.
- an administrative division, esp. of a province.
- a parallel of latitude.
- (formerly) the orbit of a heavenly body.
- See meridian circle.
- a glass or metal disk mounted concentrically with the spindle of a theodolite or level and graduated so that the angle at which the alidade is set may be read.
- a sphere or orb: the circle of the earth.
- a ring of light in the sky;
- to enclose in a circle;
encircle: Circle the correct answer on the exam paper. The enemy circled the hill.
- to move in a circle or circuit around;
rotate or revolve around: He circled the house cautiously.
- to change course so as to pass by or avoid collision with;
evade: The ship carefully circled the iceberg.
- circle the wagons:
- (in the early U.S. West) to form the wagons of a covered-wagon train into a circle for defensive purposes, as against Indian attack.
- to prepare for an all-out, unaided defensive fight: The company has circled the wagons since its market share began to decline.
- to move in a circle or circuit: The plane circled for half an hour before landing.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]to iris (usually fol. by in or out).
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Circle Diamond Wedding Ring have 6 photos it's including 1.00 Carat Round - Double Halo - Pave - Antique Style - Diamond Engagement Ring 14K, Solitaire-Engagement-Rings 35 Fascinating & Stunning Round Solitaire Engagement Rings, .68ctw Open Gallery Halo Round Diamond Engagement Ring In 18k White Gold GIA CERTIFIED . ., Round Halo Diamond Engagement Ring In 14k White Gold, Hover To Zoom, Halo Engagement Ring - 7839LW - Stunning, In Vogue, This White Gold Diamond Halo. Following are the pictures:
Though joining a wedding occasion household, friends, or peers, you certainly may prepare including Circle Diamond Wedding Ring you will wear. However, occasionally there are lots of women who are cautious while joining a marriage to wear a black costume. But this time around, to your wedding, it is possible to use a dress that is black being a visitor. Therefore, the dark can be a simple colour that's suitable for all-women worldwide, and incredibly multifunctional. Additionally, the intelligent black gown offers beauty but additionally can appear casual and calm.
Nonetheless, before picking a dark attire to wear to your wedding, keep on the substance and also the item rather than the colour in mind that the formalities of the fashion-very dependent. Armed with your suggestions, you're able to wear a dark dress when visited a marriage, no matter where the location of enactment. Here's striking look Circle Diamond Wedding Ring once you come garden wedding, proper and inspired coast.
Celebration that was conventional themed wedding. Moreover, there's also a wedding party or blacktie conventional held at night. For a design party-like this, black dress will usually deserve to be priced. Nevertheless, you should usually use a dark costume with parts that are lengthy. Alternatively, you may also wear an outfit that is black with knee-length based on your ease.
Equally, while attending a wedding afew straightforward ideas to wear a Circle Diamond Wedding Ring. As well as style and luxury's extraordinary aspect, it matches make you look beautiful and used dark attire for each and every physique
The marriage party seems of the gardenparty. To get a yard wedding or garden party nuanced, generally completed in the morning or evening with all the experience of a small relaxed. While joining a marriage having a topic similar to this therefore, pick a dark outfit with cotton or shirt on your convenience.
The wedding occasion at the seaside or beach wedding. The celebration was now that the majority are presented around the seaside or beach wedding. Often, vibrant colored dresses will be chosen by females. As breeze nevertheless, there is anything very stylish while sporting a dark attire while participating a marriage situated on the seaside so when the attire only a little flutter. In picking a dress to get a beach wedding party the main element is actually a substance that is lightweight.