This blog post of Bronze Wedding Ring was published on July 11, 2017 at 9:19 pm. This article is published on the Wedding Ring category. Bronze Wedding Ring is tagged with Bronze Wedding Ring, Bronze, Wedding, Ring..
Bronzebronze (bronz),USA pronunciation n., v., bronzed, bronz•ing, adj.
- any of various alloys consisting essentially of copper and tin, the tin content not exceeding 11 percent.
- any of various other alloys having a large copper content.
- a metallic brownish color.
- a work of art, as a statue, statuette, bust, or medal, composed of bronze.
- [Numis.]a coin made of bronze, esp. one from the Roman Empire.
- to give the appearance or color of bronze to.
- to make brown, as by exposure to the sun: The sun bronzed his face.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (the ink of a printed surface) in order to create a glossy effect.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (areas of a reproduction proof on acetate) in order to increase opacity.
bronz′y, bronze′like′, adj.
- having the color bronze.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The image of Bronze Wedding Ring have 6 pictures it's including Custom Made Bronze Wedding Ring, Domed Bronze Ring Silver, Mens Wedding Ring, Bronze Ring Silver Band, Mens Wedding Ring Bronze, Richly Structured Ring Bronze Engagement Ring, Cool Mens Ring Bronze, Wood Grain Ring, Home > ., Hammered Bronze Wedding Rings By Siihraya ., Bronze Ring Silver, Bronze Wedding Band, Alternate Mens Wedding Band, Rustic Silver Ring, Slim Sleek And Bronze Titanium Wedding By MinterandRichterDes, $135.00. Here are the photos:
Invitation card is one type of a mirror of a Bronze Wedding Ring. Likely, request cards are a depiction of the facial skin of a wedding party. Naturally, apart from a happy time for her family and the bride, a wedding reception can be a minute to get together with people who have not fulfill. Nevertheless, individuals who expect his arrival didn't attend will be made by a negative request cards.
Request Card Style. Prepare some invitation card layout. Card design you can get from net spot or request card you'll ever acquire. Discuss with your companion which design you'll employ.
Fix images Pre Wedding. If you'd like to put an image pre-wedding the best one is subsequently chosen by. Installation pre-wedding image enough to help guests to find out who's planning to get married. It could be an invited visitor a vintage pal or just get acquainted with your parents.
To you personally that are planning for union it's worth mindful in choosing the request card that'll be provided for friends and watchful. About who is going to get committed, the time and host to the function clearly announcements are made to express information. You should consider in choosing and generating Bronze Wedding Ring are as follows.