Blank Seal And Send Wedding Invitations was uploaded at August 16, 2017 at 4:41 am. It is uploaded on the Wedding Invitation category. Blank Seal And Send Wedding Invitations is tagged with Blank Seal And Send Wedding Invitations, Blank, Seal, And, Send, Wedding, Invitations..
Blankblank (blangk),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- (of paper or other writing surface) having no marks;
not written or printed on: a blank sheet of paper.
- not filled in, as a printed form: a blank check.
- unrelieved or unbroken by ornament, opening, decoration, etc.: a blank wall.
- lacking some usual or completing feature: a blank roll of film.
- (of a recording medium) containing no previously recorded information: a blank videocassette; a blank floppy disk.Cf. prerecorded.
- void of interest, variety, results, etc.: She sometimes occupied her blank days reading detective stories.
- showing no attention, interest, or emotion: a blank expression on his face.
speechless: He looked blank when I asked him why he applied for the job.
unmitigated: blank stupidity.
- a place where something is lacking;
an empty space: a blank in one's memory.
- a space in a printed form, test, etc., to be filled in: Write your name in the blank.
- a printed form containing such spaces: Have you filled out one of these blanks?
- a dash put in place of an omitted letter, series of letters, etc., esp. to avoid writing a word considered profane or obscene.
- a piece of metal ready to be drawn, pressed, or machined into a finished object.
- [Archery.]the bull's-eye.
- the object toward which anything is directed;
- See blank cartridge.
- draw a blank:
- to fail in an attempt;
be unsuccessful: We've drawn a blank in the investigation.
- to fail to comprehend or be unable to recollect: He asked me their phone number and I drew a blank.
- to cross out or delete, esp. in order to invalidate or void (usually fol. by out): to blank out an entry.
- to keep (an opponent) from scoring in a game.
- to stamp or punch out of flat stock, as with a die.
Sealseal1 (sēl),USA pronunciation n.
- an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity.
- a stamp, medallion, ring, etc., engraved with such a device, for impressing paper, wax, lead, or the like: The king took the seal from his finger and applied it to the document.
- the impression so obtained: It was unmistakably the royal seal on the document.
- a mark or symbol attached to a legal document and imparting a formal character to it, originally wax with an impression.
- a piece of wax or similar adhesive substance so attached to an envelope, folded document, etc., that it must be broken when the object is opened, insuring that the contents have not been tampered with or altered.
- anything that tightly or completely closes or secures a thing, as closures or fastenings for doors and railroad cars, adhesive stamps and tapes used to secure the flap of an envelope, etc.
- something that keeps a thing secret: Her vow was the seal that kept her silent.
- a decorative stamp, esp. as given to contributors to a charitable fund: a Christmas seal.
- a mark, sign, symbol, or the like, serving as visible evidence of something.
- anything that serves as assurance, confirmation, or bond: She gave the plan her seal of approval.
- a small amount of water held by a trap to exclude foul gases from a sewer or the like.
- the depth of the part of the water that actually excludes the gases.
- set one's seal to, to give one's approval to;
endorse: Both families have set their seal to the marriage.
- the seals, [Brit.]the tokens or signs of public office.
- to affix a seal to in authorization, testimony, etc.
- to assure, confirm, or bind with or as if with a seal: They sealed the bargain with a handshake.
- to impress a seal upon as evidence of legal or standard exactness, measure, quality, etc.
- to close by any form of fastening that must be broken before access can be gained.
- to fasten or close tightly by or as if by a seal: She was sealing envelopes. My lips are sealed.
- to decide irrevocably: to seal someone's fate.
- to grant under one's seal or authority, as a pardon.
- [Mormon Ch.]to make (a marriage or adoption) forever binding;
- to bring (a plug and jack or socket) into locked or fully aligned position.
- seal off:
- to close hermetically: to seal off a jar.
- to block (an entrance, area, etc.) completely so as to prevent escape or entrance: The police sealed off the area after the bomb threat was received.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Sendsend1 (send),USA pronunciation v., sent, send•ing.
- to cause, permit, or enable to go: to send a messenger; They sent their son to college.
- to cause to be conveyed or transmitted to a destination: to send a letter.
- to order, direct, compel, or force to go: The president sent troops to Asia.
- to direct, propel, or deliver to a particular point, position, condition, or direction: to send a punch to the jaw; The punch sent the fighter reeling.
- to emit, discharge, or utter (usually fol. by off, out, or through): The lion sent a roar through the jungle.
- to cause to occur or befall: The people beseeched Heaven to send peace to their war-torn village.
- to transmit (a signal).
- to transmit (an electromagnetic wave or the like) in the form of pulses.
- to delight or excite: Frank Sinatra's records used to send her.
- to dispatch a messenger, agent, message, etc.
- to transmit a signal: The ship's radio sends on a special band of frequencies.
- send down, to expel, esp. from Oxford or Cambridge.
- send for, to request the coming or delivery of;
summon: If her temperature goes up, send for the doctor.
- send forth:
- to produce;
yield: plants sending forth new leaves.
- to dispatch out of a country as an export.
- to issue, as a publication: They have sent forth a report to the stockholders.
- to emit or discharge: The flowers sent forth a sweet odor.
- send in, to cause to be dispatched or delivered to a destination: Send in your contest entries to this station.
- send off, to cause to depart or to be conveyed from oneself;
dismiss: His teacher sent him off to the principal's office.
- send out:
- to distribute;
- to send on the way;
dispatch: They sent out their final shipment last week.
- to order delivery: We sent out for coffee.
- send packing, to dismiss curtly;
send away in disgrace: The cashier was stealing, so we sent him packing.
- send round, to circulate or dispatch widely: Word was sent round about his illness.
- send up:
- to release or cause to go upward;
- to sentence or send to prison: He was convicted and sent up for life.
- to expose the flaws or foibles of through parody, burlesque, caricature, lampoon, or other forms of satire: The new movie sends up merchants who commercialize Christmas.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Invitationsin•vi•ta•tion (in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
The image about Blank Seal And Send Wedding Invitations have 3 images , they are Array Of Seal & Send Invitations, Seal And Send Wedding Invitations: Starry Night Seal And Send Invitation, Seal And Send Wedding Invitations: Vintage Country Seal And Send Invitation. Following are the photos:
Besides Blank Seal And Send Wedding Invitations, choosing a wedding cake that is great can also be essential for your wedding. Organizing chair with gorgeous arrangements. Chairs might not appear to be a marriage your most crucial part, if the screen is manufactured appealing decor but they can provide a real distinction. Should you feel your asked guests won't be thinking about the fit that you just have prepared for looks plain, you're able to decorate it having a bandage fabric seats and added record on the fit so that it can attract your invited visitors. With design in your couch will make the guests feel able and cozy till accomplished, to attend your wedding.
Illumination Is A Part Of Wedding Accessories. Illumination is one part of the wedding accessories that can provide for your appeal and invited guests. Better illumination accessories that are traditional and contemporary can be chosen by you. You're able to choose the lamps are colorful as your decorations if you choose to use modern components. You may also make use of a laser light ray as a way to provide the perception of luxury.
But if you're interested in classic designs, then a use of candlelight be therefore arranged and in conjunction with lanterns can be an array of your arrangements. Effectively, that is all the best suggestions for Blank Seal And Send Wedding Invitations that can be utilized for you personally who want to make a wedding cakes that are superior.