Beat Wedding Dress was uploaded at September 27, 2017 at 7:48 am. It is published on the Wedding Dress category. Beat Wedding Dress is tagged with Beat Wedding Dress, Beat, Wedding, Dress..
Beatbeat (bēt),USA pronunciation v., beat, beat•en or beat, beat•ing, n., adj.
- to strike violently or forcefully and repeatedly.
- to dash against: rain beating the trees.
- to flutter, flap, or rotate in or against: beating the air with its wings.
- to sound, as on a drum: beating a steady rhythm; to beat a tattoo.
- to stir vigorously: Beat the egg whites well.
- to break, forge, or make by blows: to beat their swords into plowshares.
- to produce (an attitude, idea, habit, etc.) by repeated efforts: I'll beat some sense into him.
- to make (a path) by repeated treading.
- to strike (a person or animal) repeatedly and injuriously: Some of the hoodlums beat their victims viciously before robbing them.
- to mark (time) by strokes, as with the hand or a metronome.
- [Hunting.]to scour (the forest, grass, or brush), and sometimes make noise, in order to rouse game.
- to overcome in a contest;
- to win over in a race: We beat the English challenger to Bermuda.
- to be superior to: Making reservations beats waiting in line.
- to be incomprehensible to;
baffle: It beats me how he got the job.
- to defeat or frustrate (a person), as a problem to be solved: It beats me how to get her to understand.
- to mitigate or offset the effects of: beating the hot weather; trying to beat the sudden decrease in land values.
- to swindle;
cheat (often fol. by out): He beat him out of hundreds of dollars on that deal.
- to escape or avoid (blame or punishment).
- to strike (the loose pick) into its proper place in the woven cloth by beating the loosely deposited filling yarn with the reed.
- to strike repeated blows;
- to throb or pulsate: His heart began to beat faster.
- to dash;
strike (usually fol. by against or on): rain beating against the windows.
- to resound under blows, as a drum.
- to achieve victory in a contest;
win: Which team do you think will beat?
- to play, as on a drum.
- to scour cover for game.
- to make a beat or beats.
- (of a cooking ingredient) to foam or stiffen as a result of beating or whipping: This cream won't beat.
- to tack to windward by sailing close-hauled.
- beat about:
- to search through;
scour: After beating about for several hours, he turned up the missing papers.
- to tack into the wind.
- beat all, [Informal.]to surpass anything of a similar nature, esp. in an astonishing or outrageous way: The way he came in here and ordered us around beats all!
- beat a retreat. See retreat (def. 8).
- beat around or about the bush. See bush 1 (def. 14).
- beat back, to force back;
compel to withdraw: to beat back an attacker.
- beat down:
- to bring into subjection;
- to persuade (a seller) to lower the price of something: His first price was too high, so we tried to beat him down.
- beat it, to depart;
go away: He was pestering me, so I told him to beat it.
- beat off:
- to ward off;
repulse: We had to beat off clouds of mosquitoes.
- [Slang](vulgar). to masturbate.
- beat out:
- to defeat;
win or be chosen over: to beat out the competition.
- [Carpentry.]to cut (a mortise).
- to produce hurriedly, esp. by writing or typing: There are three days left to beat out the first draft of the novel.
- [Baseball.](of a hitter) to make (an infield ground ball or bunt) into a hit: He beat out a weak grounder to third.
- beat the air or wind, to make repeated futile attempts.
- beat the rap. See rap 1 (def. 16).
- beat up:
- Also, beat up on. to strike repeatedly so as to cause painful injury;
thrash: A gang of toughs beat him up on the way home from school. In the third round the champion really began to beat up on the challenger.
- to find or gather;
scare up: I'll beat up some lunch for us while you make out the shopping list.
- a stroke or blow.
- the sound made by one or more such blows: the beat of drums.
- a throb or pulsation: a pulse of 60 beats per minute.
- the ticking sound made by a clock or watch escapement.
- one's assigned or regular path or habitual round: a policeman's beat.
- the audible, visual, or mental marking of the metrical divisions of music.
- a stroke of the hand, baton, etc., marking the time division or an accent for music during performance.
- [Theat.]a momentary time unit imagined by an actor in timing actions: Wait four beats and then pick up the phone.
- [Pros.]the accent stress, or ictus, in a foot or rhythmical unit of poetry.
- a pulsation caused by the coincidence of the amplitudes of two oscillations of unequal frequencies, having a frequency equal to the difference between the frequencies of the two oscillations.
- the reporting of a piece of news in advance, esp. before it is reported by a rival or rivals. Cf. exclusive (def. 13), scoop (def. 8).
- Also called newsbeat, run. the particular news source or activity that a reporter is responsible for covering.
- a subdivision of a county, as in Mississippi.
- (often cap.) beatnik.
- off one's beat, outside of one's routine, general knowledge, or range of experience: He protested that nonobjective art was off his beat.
- on the beat, in the correct rhythm or tempo: By the end of the number they were all finally playing on the beat.
- (often cap.) of or characteristic of members of the Beat Generation or beatniks.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Beat Wedding Dress have 7 images including Best Wedding Dresses Of 2014, Best Wedding Dresses Of 2014 - David Tutera For Mon Cheri, Best Wedding Dresses Of 2016, Best Wedding Dresses Of 2014 - Sophia Tolli, Fall 2015 Wedding Dresses - Best Fall Wedding Gowns At Bridal Fashion Week, Mori Lee Wedding Dresses, Best Wedding Dresses Of 2014 - Sophia Tollibest-wedding-dresses-of-2014. Below are the images:
A Beat Wedding Dress May Save Expenditure while in the Long Haul. When you're purchasing a a wedding ring units, price could be more costly than obtaining a gemstone alone. Since there is the full benefit with this once the future later set later, you choose to buy a wedding-ring too. In most cases, you also have in identifying the appropriate or suitable band for your future later problem and will conserve.
Consider To Adjust Ring Between Men with Celebration Women's Occasion. The right choice to get a wedding ring collection is to obtain a wedding-ring that match one another. Having a collection similar to this, you have of shopping for a marriage band that fit the possibility or diverse bands that match every individualis personality.
Customers are purchasing, possess a selection of many set to be considered, in order that they will probably obtain a Beat Wedding Dress that meets their individual specs. A stone wedding ring collection is actually a greatest alternate path so that you can buy a wedding ring and wedding-ring separately, and also a smart way to contain your companion as a way to change tips in the process of buying and picking.